3/17/2010

~*~* AWESOME! ~*~*

Oh wow! Explainin' this is gonna be a hard job...



I already mentioned that I got in contact with some local guys. To be exact they're the Ball Brothers, two guys of roughly my age, both looking pretty the same and both working as a cook in different bars. Now that we've been around for a while it's AWESOME!

Ohhh stop. No more own word now. I just got a message I wanna share with all you guys:

SoundWave,

I have finally gotten some details on our trip, as I just came out of a
meeting with Athletics.  I've attached a tentative itinerary to this email.

PLEASE NOTE: THE TIME AND MEETING PLACE HAVE BEEN CHANGED!
*We are now meeting at 5pm in front of Fogelman Arena.*
This is a time change that was made literally an hour ago, and I apologize if this screws anything up for you.

Here are some highlights for tomorrow:
- we will depart from Fogelman at 5:30pm
- we will be fed Quiznos subs before we board the plane at 6:30pm (flight leaves at 7:30)
- we will have pizza when we arrive at the hotel at 9pm Arizona time (11pm our time)
- we are staying at the Hilton Phoenix Airport Hotel
- there IS free Internet and a pool
- our game will be broadcast on ESPN2 on Saturday at 9:30pm, if you have people who will want to watch

Check out the itinerary for more info.  Either Athletics or I will talk to
you about details tomorrow so everyone will be on board.

Also, Athletics wants us to be completely decked out for this game.  We're
talking face paint, feather boas, wigs, Mardi Gras beads, pom poms,
sunglasses...whatever crazy stuff you can think of!  I have face paint and 2
very full bags of beads that I will be happy to share with everyone.  Get
creative and show 'em Where the Green Wave At!  (RIGHT HERE, RIGHT HERE).
 Yeah, that's right.  I went there.

Remember to bring:
- a swim suit
- GREEN Tulane shirt(s)
- some extra money
- your license/passport
- your Tulane student ID
- your instrument/music and reeds/mouthpieces, etc.
- any schoolwork you might need to catch up on

*PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE TIME AND MEETING PLACE CHANGE FOR
TOMORROW*!  Thank you!
If there are any other changes or developments, I will be sure to let you
know.

Hearts, flowers, & Tempe, AZ,


 Oh Wow! U know what this means? It's such an unbelievable good Feeling to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment